1. Snuggling on the sofa
2. Warm slippers & dressing gowns
3. Crisp morning walks
5. Toffee apples
6. Hot chocolate
8. The smell of cinnamon, orange & clove candles
9. Matching scarf & glove sets
10. And of course the biggie……FOOD (oh and of course Strictly!).
Soups and casseroles are a staple part of our diet during the autumn/winter months and what better accompaniment than a rustic soda bread. The recipie bellow is so easy and will leave you feeling all warm and lovely.
Soda Bread Recipe
– 500g plain flour
– 2tsp bicarbonate of soda
– pinch of salt
– 400ml of buttermilk
1. Sieve the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a large mixing bowl. Stir in the salt and make a well.
2. Add the butter milk while continuing to stir. The mixture should come into a ball.
3. Place on a floured surface & need for 1 minute.
4. Place on a lightly floured baking tray & make in a preheated oven of 200c for 40mins.
Yay to Autumn : )